This is the Iron Man armor you have been waiting for! Ever since the first official appearance of the massive anti-Hulk Iron Man suit, Hulkbuster, in Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, fans worldwide have been filled with excitement! Its fight against Hulk is an unforgettable moment from the clip and pushes the popularity of the huge machine to a new level even before the movie launch!
Today, we are proud to officially introduce the collectible figure that many fans and collectors have been longing for – the spectacular 1/6th scale Hulkbuster Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron. This colossal figure stands approximately 55 cm (21 inches) tall, featuring a Mark XLIII bust inside the Hulkbuster with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest. The metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathering effect, and over 16 LED light-up areas in the eyes, chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs.
Prepare to make room for this gigantic machine in your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!
- PRODUCT CODE: MMS285
- PRODUCT NAME: HULKBUSTER
- HEIGHT: APPROXIMATELY 55CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS: 30
- SPECIAL FEATURES: MARK XLIII BUST INSIDE THE HULKBUSTER WITH LED LIGHT-UP EYES AND ARC REACTOR ON CHEST. THE METALLIC RED, GOLD AND SILVER ARMOR WITH WEATHERING EFFECT, AND OVER 16 LED LIGHT-UP AREAS ON HULKBUSTER.
- ARTISTS: HEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
The 1/6th scale Hulkbuster Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Approximately 55 cm tall (approximately 21 inches)
– Special features on armor:
– Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
– Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Over 16 LED light-up areas in eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
– Shoulder armors can be opened
– One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate
– Three (3) interchangeable neck armor parts for displaying the Mark XLIII bust
– One (1) pair of removable forearm armors
– One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Great articulations on legs with armor parts linkage designs
Release date: Q1 – Q2, 2016
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice
**Batteries included for collectible figure
© 2015 Marvel.
© 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
|Dimensions||68.8 × 53.3 × 33 cm|
|Theme / Character|